French Essence… Holiday Gift Guide… For The French Girl Within

December 17, 2012

Gorgeous gifts to tempt you… for the French girl within… I am hopeful that ‘Santa’ is reading…

The girls in our family would love any of these delights… *wink* *wink*… xv

golden wrap around bracelet… here

the best ‘chanel’ style jacket from j.crew… here

A necklace to love… here

the ideal tote… here

The prettiest Parisian illustrations from Kerrie Hess… here

the perfect pumps… here

Delicate and lacy… here

*****

What every girl loves… silk satin lingerie… here

French lips… here

very French and very feathery… here

French body oil… here

*****

black wrap around and around bracelet… here

French nails… here

and… the most elegant rose gold loops… here

Share This: Follow Me on PinterestFollow Me on TwitterFollow Me on Facebook

• Karen in CT says:

… oh yummy … I love the orange tile necklace from J Crew … a talk show host was wearing it last week and I wanted to find it … thanks so much …. fun ideas for the holidays. Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

• Anita Rivera says:

Absolutely lovely Vicki, from the foyer in black and white, to the gift suggestions. GROS CALÎNS ET BISES! Anita

• emily says:

Hi Vicki,

I love everything on you list. Thanks for reminding me about JCrew – they always have great gift items.

Are you in full holiday swing? I haven’t done any decorating in the city, but we’re going to the country tonight and will be there for two weeks. I can’t wait!

btw – I’m doing a countdown to Christmas on my blog. Please stop by if you get a chance.

Regards,
    Emily @ UpstateCountryHouse.com

• Vicki says:

Trying to get there Emily.. I will next week… Last minute shopping this weekend and then house and food next week…
      J.Crew and Net a Porter have made my shopping much easier this year… :)

• yvonne says:

Vicky, Merry Christmas, I agree all are lovely.
    We are watching TV and there was a shoot out at a Conn. Elementry school and 18 baby’s were shot by a lunny. It is awful at Christmas.America has to change the Gun Laws..
    who need an assault gun anyway?
    yvonne

• Vicki says:

I am so saddened by this tragedy… it’s hard to think of anything else. I do wonder about the world we live in… there have been too many similar incidents like this. My heart is broken for the parents and families of these darling children… and of course the others who also lost their lives… xv

• Karena says:

Vicki a girl would love any of these luxurious items!!

xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

• Great gift ideas (for ourselves too) – love the tote!

• Isa says:

There is that incredible staircase again. Yum.
    I love the around and around bracelet… And the jacket…and the collar.. And the … okay, I want it all. :)
    xoxo

• Leslie says:

Love that gold jacket, the wrist wraps, and a woman can always use pretty lingerie. I think I missed part one, so I’ll pop over and check that out. I smiled when you said .. hope Santa is reading:) Suggestions, or guidance is helpful for our Santa’s, wink!

Hope your kids are all around for the holidays Vicki. It’s fun having everyone home:)

Enjoy the festivities of the season!

xxleslie

• Vicki says:

Yes they are all going to be home… and I can’t wait… We have some fun days ahead…
      I would think ‘Santa’ brilliant if he managed to deliver any of these goodies…;)

• I like J Crew too, and I hear they are opening three stores in Paris in the next 18 months. Looks like many people will be happy then ;-) I am betting one of them will be on the Champs-Elysées… The most famous avenue in the world is starting to look like an upscale American mall… Ah, globalization! :-) Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

• Vicki says:

I like that it is particular to the US… means we in Europe can find something unique… It is becoming harder and harder to find special pieces… But I have to say… and I am looking every day… J.Crew is hard to beat… I always find something to share there…:)

• mmmmmmmm that chanel color is calling, and it would last forever for me since i’m allergic and can only wear it on the toes!

what a fabulous eye is yours.

michele

• All great ideas! Love the wrap bracelet and the gold jacket most of all! Will definitely go back and look at the previous post as well! Can’t wait to be through entertaining after this weekend so I can finally finish up with my shopping list! Thanks for posting this!

• More gorgeous choices, Vicki. I hope Santa is reading, too. ;) And Kerrie’s work is so glam ~ I never tire of seeing it. Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend.

• Irina says:

Another stunning photo…am I sensing a new book coming on?? ;)
    Gorgeous ideas, every one of them…
    would certainly put a little more “oh la la” into my step!
    Blessings to you,
    - Irina

• Vicki says:

Oh to have the time for a new book Irina…:) I can’t even find the time to do all I want on the blog… but who knows in 2013.. a new year and new ideas… :)

• Irina says:

I hope so! ;)
    Thank you for the gift of your blog!
    xoxo

• OOOOH nice picks.!!! Love the handbag…. Of course i would add your books too…Maryanne xo

• Pamela RG says:

Oh Vicki, these are are lovely presents that I would love to give and hopefully receive too. Merci beacoup,

• Hello Vicki

You present a beautiful selection I would be happy with Chanel lipstick.
    Happy Christmas

Helen xx

• DeniseAngela says:

Beautiful gifts & some lovely inspiration!

• Hi Vicky,

Thanks I particularly love the peachy necklace and handbag, I think I will buy myself a Christmas present, does this sound too selfish.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year and a bit of time to enjoy both.

decogirlmontreal

• Paul says:

Gorgeous idea, I can’t wait to see the result. Glad to see you are having oodles of fun on the run up to the big day. Wishing you and your family a super Christmas Vicki. Paul.