Sparkle… Sparkle… Sparkle

November 24, 2012

Right now I am loving necklaces… we have talked about this before… the slightly longer decorative and ornate kind… and I like the mix of sparkle with metal… the jumble

J. Crew are making the best range of vintage style jewellery that I have seen… and lucky for me, my daughter has just been in the US … need I say more

I am throwing them on together… the more the merrier… or with ‘real’ pieces… just like in the picture above… I especially like the crystal ropes … the ‘Martha’… combined with pearls

It doesn’t matter about the mix… just wear them

SPARKLE UP

The Martha … here

Crystal Cupcake… here

Heart Cluster… here

Grand Stone… here

Wear the ‘Martha’ with the ‘Heart Cluster’ and add in the ‘Big Stone’ for good measure… or add the ‘Cupcake’ to the ‘Grand Stone’… and sparkle… That’s what I am doing… xv

Share This: Follow Me on PinterestFollow Me on TwitterFollow Me on Facebook

• Ann says:

Love that vintage style necklace,
    it would look good even on simple t-shirts.
    Love the glam it brings to an outfit.

• Ingrid Mida says:

Dear Vicki,
    I too am in love with vintage jewelry, and I think JCrew has some of the most affordable options to add sparkle to my wardrobe. Can a girl ever have enough jewelry? Pile it on I say….
    Hope all is well.
    Best wishes,
    Ingrid

• Katherine says:

When the fashion pieces are simple layering baubles can make the simplest of outfits look special. I love this one in the picture.

• Cynthia says:

This necklace is gorgeous and it would add such pizzaz to a holiday outfit.

Cynthia

• Rose says:

Love the look. Lucky for me, a friend taught me how to make Fashion Jewelry. I’m having a lot of fun with it.

• I love chunky jewelry too and will visit the JCrew website, as I sip my coffee in a house where everyone is still asleep (what would i do if you weren’t here to draw our attention to special sales and deal on AMERICAN websites, Vicki?! :-) — Problem with those big chunky pieces is that it can be difficult to avoid the “Elizabeth Taylor” look – especially if you are short (like Moi…) Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

• I adore this look, I love sparkly crystal necklaces.
    They really make a statement.
    I like your choices.

• Anita Rivera says:

My oh my oh my…you are speaking MY LANGUAGE HERE VICKI! I have oodles of these kinds of chunky necklaces….some of the BIGGER THAN ME!!!

Love it all. Enjoy and get your SPARKLE ON! Anita

• lissy parker says:

Vicki,
    Ordering right this very minute!
    Thanks, xo Lissy

• Victoria says:

Love this style. Just posted this morning a fabulous necklace that I would love in my Christmas stocking! Teamed with a sweater, white or black shirt, or t-shirt it would look fabulous.

• I love this look too, Vicki! The more the merrier!
    I hope that you are having a fabulous holiday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

• hiya
    your blog is very inspiring and lovely :)
    do you want to follow each other ?

• Irina says:

Isn’t it all just wonderful??? Keep sparkling, chere Vicki!
    Oh, and I have to share this with you…
    I was shopping a couple of days ago in a large department store here…coming down the escalator I spotted the Chanel fragrance counter with Brad Pitt (his photo, of course)behind a bottle of No.5…
    I really cannot see how his lovely scruffiness is supposed to make me buy the fragrance :) (Well, I would buy it anyway, but could he have at least shaved?) heee…
    I know, how shallow of me ;)
    Bon weekend!
    xoxo,
    – Irina

• Pamela Terry says:

I’m a total devotee of vintage jewelry.
    This is right up my street!!
    Hope you’re enjoying a delightful weekend, Vicki!
    xo,
    p

• Christina says:

I am lucky that J. Crew is available in Canada. I’ve bought a few necklaces already and they are wonderful add-on to a simple wardrobe. For the last couple of years, I’ve been into necklaces and I am not bored with them. It is nice to get compliments and how they look part of me :)

• Rena says:

Gorgeous …I only can say…if you dare please wear…I would

• Amy Kortuem says:

What a great look! I love the layered necklace style, but have never had the confidence to do it. You may have just inspired me to try… !